Remita Collections provides an e-Payment platform for organisations to receive payments for their services. Your service beneficiaries, who sign on to the Remita Collections system have their accounts debited at agreed periods either for a specific amount or variable amounts depending on the nature of service.
Key Functionalities / Benefits of Remita Collections
- Periodic Debits – Remita Collections assists organisations to debit the account of their consumers on agreed dates; weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Fixed/Variable Amounts – The amounts to be debited may be fixed on a regular basis or it’s a variable amount dependent on the quantum of service rendered during the period.
- Reminders – Remita Collections automatically sends reminders to service consumers that their accounts will be debited on specific dates and for a specific transaction.
- Automated Collections – Remita Collections allows organisations to be able to Streamline their collections from different banks into a single solution.
- View all your balances across different banks on a Single Screen.
- Accept payment instructions from internal processing systems such as ERPs, HRMs and other applications
- Monitor and authorize payments from remote locations
- View full payment history of all payments made or received across all banks in one report
- Generate proof of payment slips
- As soon as payment is effected, notify beneficiaries of payments made via SMS and a detail payment advice containing purpose of payment via email.
All of these in real time.
To start enjoying all of these, call 0700-4-REMITA (0700-4-736482)
Remita is delivered to you by SystemSpecs, Nigeria’s leading software house. Click here to register now.